Friday, February 1, 2008

Cell tonight!


Hi all,

We're going to have our third cell of 2008 later and I'm quite excited because I've been able to make all of them so far. It honestly feels quite weird if I go through a week without cell.

CNY is coming up - where will you guys be going?

Because it is a Friday, I've decided to do a fun post. If you're bringing friends to cell for the first time, there are a couple of preliminary things they should be aware of.

The cell leader is a bit of a...retard.


The cell assistant leader is...not much better.


And the cell intern...I mean, just look at him.
(Thank goodness he has a girlfriend already! Hehe. =)


In our icebreakers, we act like...


And sometimes, we don't even realise that we look like...


And if you don't participate, well...


The girls in our cell are quite...happening.


They don't bite...I think.


But if things really get too crazy, we have a...chaperone.


0 comments: