Saturday, April 5, 2008

I will be with you

Whom have I in heaven but You
There is nothing on earth I desire besides You
My heart and my strength, many times they fail
But there is one truth that always will prevail
~God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever~

I pray that this promise and assurance will carry you through in good times and bad. The assurance that He will be with you always and forever. The promise that He will see you through when all else fails. The strength when you no longer know what to do and where to go.

I will be with you, always till the end of age (Matthew 28:20)

I took a step of faith and hope when I accepted the Lord as my personal Saviour and Heavenly Father, with this same message that He will be with me always and forever. And look where it has brought me thus far :)

The changes, the experiences, His favor, His grace....the hope that there is more to life than life itself...WOW. No words can describe what God has done in my life, is about to do, and will continue to do.

And to Aunand, i wish you congratulations....to eternal life...to hope....and to God's personal touch in your life.

God bless and Amen!

0 comments: