Monday, May 5, 2008

Pillow Talk

I'm sure you're just curious to know what girls do when they get together and have a pyjama party! hahhahahaa...

Well, let me first set the expectation that it was really good clean fun, whilst we talked about some really exciting waxing methods, the night went on with a really laid-back feel, no serious debating topics, just normal girl stuff...all of which was...fun!

At the risk of talking too much, I'll just let the photos take their turn and tell the story...

Nail salon at work...
Sarah was our chief manicurist and pedicurist, seeing that she's got the most experience in this field, we were all taking directions from here..this can ah? how about that? please stick for me? aarrghh...emergency surgery on the butterfly! hahahahaha...yeah, it tore in half before it got stuck on the nail, poor thing.





Voila!




It's a fullblown pampering pyjama party k....

Then some TV watching....
It's a fantastic love story....if you ever get to watch it. We cried at the end!

I loved one of Noah's quotes as part of his introduction into the movie, he said,

"I am no one special, just a common man with common thoughts. I've led a
common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me, and my name will soon be
forgotten. But in one respect, I've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived. I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and for me, that has always been enough."
How not to cry!??!?!

And of course, sleeping timeee....
Sue was kind enough to entertain us with some shadow puppet show with the light from her phone and her heart-with-hands pillow - seriously, I can't explain it, make her demo it for you when you're there, and make sure you give her some coke!

All in all, funtastic! Thanks for making the time girls, next time, we need to wake-up together and have breakfast! hahahahaha....

As for the chicas that didn't make it, no worries, we'll have more outings in time to come and we'll let you know way in advance so you can book your dates ya!

More photos here.

0 comments: